THE GOALS OF ROTARY CLUB ARE:
- To develop professional and leadership skills;
- To bring attention to respect for the rights of others, and to show in a good way honest and right standards and the self-respect/built-in worth of all useful occupations;
- To provide opportunities for young people to deal with the/to speak to the needs and concerns of the community and our world;
- To provide opportunities for working in cooperation with sponsoring Rotary clubs;
- To (give a reason to do something) young people for (happening sometime in the future) membership in Rotary.